Villa Lavender is located in a secure and private domain.
Indoor space: 300 square metres
Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
- Bedrooms: 4
- En-suite Bathrooms: 4
- Heated swimming pool with deck chairs
- Magnificent garden
- Private Tennis court
- Petanque court
- TV Room
- Large fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Laundry room
- Car park
- Ceiling ventilation
- Gaz BBQ
- Disabled standards room with bathroom
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Household Linen
- Bath products
- Housekeeping 2 hours a day
- Car with driver
- Airport transfer
- Access to the golf course and spa at the nearby Terre Blanche estate.
Located in the Terre Blanche resort, close to the towns of Mougins, Grasse, Cannes, and the charming Medival perched villages of the Pays de Fayence. The villa is on one level and allows you to enjoy a space of 300m2 surrounded by a magnificent garden of local plants including olive and oak trees under which to read in the shade. Sun lovers, will enjoy the 14m mirror pool and terraces. You will find a multitude of charming spaces to enjoy your morning drink, have an aperitif with friends or relax.
Outside, the swimming mirror pool (14m x 5m) faces south for optimal sun exposure with a saltwater filtration system, more natural than chlorine.
Detached from the villa is a fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art equipment. At the opposite end of the garden is a full artificial grass tennis court, suitable for all types of players. A private pétanque court is also in the garden for a complete South of France experience!
All the bedrooms have their own bathroom with magnificent Italian showers and in the master suite, there is a luxurious free-standing bathtub. The TV room is perfect for watching a movie or series with the family. It has a large sofa and an Eames armchair. A modern glass corridor overlooking the green garden and gravel patio separates the bedroom and lounge areas.
The large kitchen is open to the dining area. Perfectly equipped, the kitchen will delight cooking enthusiasts. With a view of the swimming pool, it is fitted out in such a way as to cook while being able to enjoy the view. One of the particularly attractive aspects of this superb villa is the beautiful mountains and hills views of the Pays de Fayence.
The villa is equipped with a wide range of facilities for a pleasant stay. The kitchen is fully equipped with the latest technology and high-quality equipment such as the magnificent Lacanche oven. Everything is available, plates, crockery and napkins embroidered with the logo of the villa. The bathrooms have typical products and soaps. Air conditioning is accessible throughout the house and can be easily adapted to your preferences. Each room and bedroom is also equipped with ceiling ventilation. The house and the garden have powerful WIFI available throughout the house and the garden. You will also find a fully equipped laundry room, allowing you to do your laundry freely if necessary.
PAYS DE FAYENCE
Tourrettes, Seillan, Tanneron, Bagnols-en-Forêt, Callian, Mons, Montauroux, Saint-Paul-en-Forêt, and Fayence: the 9 hilltop villages of the country of Fayence all have their own identity.
Sometimes nestled in the hollow of a hill, nestled against their castle, or overlooking the plain, they reveal at their summit the beauty of the distant horizon, the colours of Provence as far as the eye can see. Cobbled streets, old wash houses, lively squares… Each village contains treasures for you to discover.
- The circuit of 35 wrought-iron signs from old trades in Mons.
- The Gorges du Blavet at Bagnols-en-Forêt, the climbing spot par excellence.
- The botanical trail at Lac du Rioutard in Saint-Paul-en-Forêt.
- Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church and its glazed-tile bell tower in Callian.
- The Saint-Barthélémy chapel in Montauroux (known as the Chapelle Dior) and its spectacular barrel vault covered with painted wooden panels.
- Tanneron, the world’s largest mimosa plantation, open from late January to early March.
- The Musée à Ciel ouvert in Tourrettes, where 70 works of art will guide you through its narrow streets.
- Seillans, one of the most beautiful villages in France, and the remains of its fortified walls.
- The clock tower in Fayence, with its 360° panoramic view over the whole valley and the rooftops of the village.
Fayence is also renowned for its gliding centre (1st European centre) where courses and competitions are organized (Open International Glider). Depending on the season, you will have the choice between downhill skiing or sandy beaches, Fayence is a 90-minute drive from the ski resorts and 45 minutes from the sea.
- Fayence village: 6,5 km
- Callian: 8,2 km
- Frejus: 28 km
- Saint Raphael: 30 km
- Grasse: 38,5 km
- Draguignan: 33 km
- Cannes: 40 km
- Nice Airport: 60,6 km
- Marseille Airport: 151 km
- Saint Tropez: 69 km
- Monaco: 88,6 km
A sumptuous, freshly built villa located in a private resort, close to the beautiful mountains and hills of the Pays de Fayence.