- Five bedrooms, six bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
- Nice: about 15 minutes drive
- Steps from the garden to the water’s edge
- Swimming pool
- Reversible air-conditioning
- Open parking for five cars
- Satellite TV
- Security alarm & video surveillance
- Daily maid service
- Linen change twice weekly
- Chef & butler
- Full concierge service
- Food & drink delivery possible
The beauty of the forested peninsula between Nice and Monaco has always attracted the rich and famous, artists, musicians and film stars, drawn to it by the light, the peace, the views of that cobalt blue sea and the craggy coastline.
The bay of Jean de Cap Ferrat is world-renowned as one of the five most beautiful stretches of coast in the world.
Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic bay, framed by two dramatic headlands, where an
infinity pool seems to stretch to the horizon and steps lead down to the sea.
Inside, designers have created a cool, spacious setting to match the lifestyle that only a very select few can experience. To stay at this property for even a short period is to enjoy a style of living that even the world’s finest hotels cannot rival. This is a totally private domain, yet fully-equipped, serviced, discreetly and expertly staffed, secure and luxurious, with every facility that one could wish for, in terms of welcome, housekeeping and entertainment.
- Master suite with two balconies, sea views
- 3 bedrooms each with sea views
- 1 Bedroom with extensive terrace overlooking landscaped garden
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathroom
- Plage des Marinieres: 5 minutes walk
- Nice: 8 kms
- Beaulieu: 3 kms
- Monte Carlo: 16 kms
- Ventimiglia: 41 kms
- San Remo: 53 kms
- Cannes: 41 kms
- St Tropez: 119 kms
- Aix en Provence: 181 kms
- Nice airport: 15 kms
- Cannes airport: 44 kms
|January & February||€40,000|
|March & April||€45,000|
|29th May to 1st July||On Request|
|July & August||On Request|
|1st September to 3rd October||On Request|
|3rd October to 1st November||€60,000|
|November & December||€40,000|
Prices in Euros & subject to confirmation at the time of booking
Price includes: Chef, Butler & Maids
Booked – On request – Available
Availability can change daily. This is a guide. Please check with us before making a booking or committing to travel arrangements.
Light & peace, and views of that cobalt blue sea. A Mediterranean paradise, surrounded by water on three sides. 5 minutes walk to Plage des Marinieres.