- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Possible additional bedroom or TV room, with shower room
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
- Within Terre Blanche domaine
- Near Fayence
- About 45 minutes from Cannes & Frejus
- Heated swimming pool
- Private tennis court
- Petanque court
- Room on ground floor suitable for disabled
- Access to the golf courses, spa and restaurants of the Terre Blanche Hotel
- Maid service two hours per day
- Chef, babysitting, massage on request
Sumptuous newly built property, this is a haven of peace and rest away from the hustle and bustle of the world. Private swimming pool, tennis court and pétanque court complete the high standard services.
The magnificent wooded park which surrounds the Villa is overflowing with various spaces offering different atmospheres, which one can enjoy according moods, times of the day and seasons. Large covered terrace for meals, large playful lawns to organize games with children and adults, tennis court and pétanque ground: so easy to forget time and be surprised by a typical sunset.
The generous, carefully maintained vegetation of local species and the exposed stone walls largely contribute to the harmony of the place, enhanced by the song of the cicadas.
For those who wish to rent a Provencal villa, this residence combines contemporary architecture and comfort with traditional materials.
Large bay windows illuminate the spacious living rooms on the ground floor. The kitchen, living room and dining room are generously sunny, as well as a small adjoining living room also transforming into a fifth bedroom if necessary, with its own private bathroom, up to disabled standards.
Upstairs, discover four beautiful bedrooms, two of which have their own bathroom, the other two have a shared bathroom.
In this Provencal villa, elegance and refinement play out in a friendly joust, for the pleasure of the senses. So much so that one would almost forget the proximity of the two listed golf courses, and the shops of Fréjus and Cannes.
This is an exceptional property located in the exclusive Terre Blanche Golf Resort in Tourrettes, only minutes away from the historic perched villages of Fayence, Seillans and Caillian. This is an area renowned for its outstanding natural beauty and which typifies the peace and tranquillity of Provence, yet is only 30 minutes from Cannes and its beautiful beaches, 45 minutes from the International Nice airport, 10 minutes from Fayence Aerodrome.
- Fayence Aerodrome : 10 minutes drive
- Nice Airport : 45 minutes drive
- Cannes Airport : 30 minutes drive
- Marseille Airport : 1h45 minutes drive
- Fayence village : 10 minutes drive
- Tourettes village : 12 minutes drive
- Seillans village : 20 minutes drive
- Callian village : 12 minutes drive
- Fréjus : 35 minutes drive
- Grasse : 35 minutes drive
- Draguignan : 40 minutes drive
- Cannes : 45 minutes drive
- Théoule-sur-Mer : 45 minutes drive
- Saint-Raphaël : 40 minutes drive
- Juan Les Pins : 50 minutes drive
- Nice Aiport : 45 minutes drive
- Marseille airport : 1h50 minutes drive
- St Tropez : 1h15 minutes drive
|Dates||Per Week||Per Night|
|1st January to 1st April||€8750||€1250|
|1st April to 1st May||€12,495||€1785|
|1st May to 1st July||€18,760||€2680|
|1st July to 1st September||€24,990||€3570|
|1st September to 1st October||€18,760||€2680|
|1st October to 1st November||€12,495||€1785|
|1st November to 1st January||€8750||€1250|
All prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation at the time of booking. These are one week prices: reductions available for longer stays.
Booked – On Request – Available
Availability can change daily. This is a guide. Please check with us before making a booking or committing to travel arrangements.
Riviera Haven, Terre Blanche
A haven of peace yet less than an hour from Cannes, with access to professional golf courses, and the spa of the Terre Blanche hotel