This charming villa will seduce you with its double heated swimming pool, relaxation pool, jacuzzi, semi-professional kitchen, parking for 6 cars, fitness area, double lounge, multiple reception areas and its 5 designer and refined suites, all equipped with private bathrooms.
A magnificent villa with all comfort spread over 3 floors
Living Surface: 450 m2
Capacity: 13 guests
- 5 designer & refined suites
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom
- Terraces with beautiful views of the bays of Cannes and Antibes – Juan les Pins
- Flat TV
- Double air-conditioned pool
- Relaxation bath
- Lounge beds
- Fitness area
- Table Tennis
- Semi-professional kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Games room with pool table & baby foot
- Living room
- Dining area
- Private parking for 6 cars
- Multiple indoor and outdoor reception areas with the possibility to accommodate small groups.
From the modest fishermen’s village to the world famous seaside and cultural city, Cannes has forged a unique history, made of passions and timely encounters as in the most beautiful love stories. Cannes, an exceptional “world village”, is a golden sand setting, with a dreamy bay bordered by the Lerins Islands, an ideal setting, whether you come for business or pleasure.
Come and live the Cannes experience, through its history and that of its mythical Festival. Beaches, shopping, discovery of the islands, festive, authentic and cultural life… Here, everything is gathered, without forgetting the excursions which will take you to visit the perched villages of the hinterland and admire breathtaking panoramas.
Cannes, this beautiful coastal town is well known internationaly. Among its essentials, we find the Croisette promenade which borders the coast and strolls from luxury boutique to luxury hotels, passing by the famous red carpet of the Palais des Festivals.
Monuments and museums :
- Religious heritage (Abbey of Lérins).
- Prehistory and antiquities (Arènes of Cimiez in Nice).
- Modern and contemporary Arts (Maeght foundation, Museum of modern and contemporary Arts of Nice, Galleries).
- Music festivals, concerts and shows…
Activities from Cannes:
- Round-Trip Ferry to Sainte Marguerite and Saint-Honorat Islands.
- Day-Trip to Nice.
- Round-Trip Boat Transfer to Saint Tropez.
- Explore Saint Paul de Vence, Mougins, Eze and Antibes.
- Half Day Catamaran Cruise.
- Private Half-Day Tour of the French Riviera in a Vintage Car.
- Beaches: 9 minutes (3.6km)
- Cannes train station: 10 minutes (4.9km)
- Town centre / La Croisette: 12 minutes (5km)
- Cannes Mandelieu Airport: 18 minutes (10km)
- Nice Airport: 30 minutes (23km)
Villa Sundance, Cannes
Located in the highly sought-after neighbourhood of Californie, this villa has one of the most beautiful views of the bay of Cannes.